Trinity Lutheran School
(Downtown - central Neenah)
Trinity Lutheran School exists to assist parents in the important task of teaching their children. From 4-K through 8th grade, Trinity School provides a Christ-centered education in an environment of Christian love and concern. Our curriculum includes language arts, math, social studies, science, phy ed, art, music, computer, and religion. All subjects are taught in the light of God's Word. Extracurricular programs include an extensive sports program for boys and girls as well as junior choir, band & piano lessons, forensics, and more. Find out more about how Trinity can prepare your children for lives of Christian service in the family, the congregation, and society.
- Accreditation - Wisconsin Ev. Lutheran Synod
School Accreditation (WELSSA)
& National Council for Private School Education (NCPSA)
- Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP) -
Grades 4K - 8
- offers fully paid tuition to families who qualify for this WI state program
- SCRIP Program & Tuition Assistance Program - assists parents with tuition costs
- Extracurriculars - athletics & fine arts programs for students in Grades 4 - 8
Ken Kasten, Interim Principal
3K - 8th Grade
Total Enrollment: 122
410 Oak St.
Neenah, WI 54956