FVL Boys Hoops Club Fees and How to Register
1. We do not want the fees to prohibit anybody from
participating in our programs. If the fees are an issue for your
family please feel free to contact a member of the FVL Boys Hoops
Club Advisory Board and we can privately figure out a solution that
will work for both your family and the FVL Boys Hoops Club.
2. The FVL Boys Hoops Club Basketball Academy sessions will vary depending upon the age group. Specific details on the age groupings, duration, what is being offered in each session and costs will be shared before registration.
3. The fees for our FVL Boys Hoops Club tournament teams will be reviewed yearly. Currently there is a $75.00 participation fee along with a $25.00 uniform rental fee per participant. Note: Uniforms will be distributed at the beginning of each tournament season and collected at the completion of each season. If a uniform is not returned or has incurred too much damage due to misuse families will be asked to cover the cost of the uniform.
4. There will be a $10.00 late fee for registrations that come in after the registration window has closed. This is to cover the cost of for the apparel that will need to be specially ordered due to the late registration.
5. Registration for all of the FVL Boys Hoops Club Basketball Academy sessions will be through the FVL PayPal registration site, a PayPal account is not needed to pay with PayPal. Late registrations would need to be made using cash or check.
6. Registration for our tournament teams will also be through the FVL PayPal registration sit. Parents should wait to pay the tournament fee until after they have been notified that their son was selected for one of our tournament teams.